VKM Law Group possesses the required skills, and expertise to work on its clients’ immigration cases until fruition.
We help companies ensure they are compliant with immigration laws at their worksites and represent them in governmental compliance-related investigations.
Our attorneys can protect you and your employees in the following ways:
- Develop and maintain an I-9 compliance plan for your business;
- Perform an internal audit of all I-9 forms to ensure that your business has the ability to promptly comply with an audit from governmental agencies;
- Correct any errors found on your employees’ I-9 paperwork;
- Train your staff on I-9 procedures and verification;
- Prepare your I-9 documentation for audits from the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and/or the Office of Special Counsel for Unfair Immigration-Related Employment Practice of the Department of Justice;
- Respond to Notice of Inspection (NOI) from ICE or DOL;
- Respond to Notice of Intent to Fine (NIF) for noncompliance violations;
- Defend your hiring practices during government investigations;
- Review and audit your H-1B public access files; and
- Assist with negotiation and settlement of penalties which may arise from failure to comply with all I-9 verification procedures and/or H-1B violations
We assist clients in obtaining the following types of visas:
B1/B2, E1/E2/E3, H-1, L-1, TN, R, P, K, and O visas.
Employment based visas; Investor visas; and
Family based visas.
We also assist clients in obtaining their US Citizenship.