We help companies ensure they are compliant with immigration laws at their worksites and represent them in governmental compliance-related investigations.
Our attorneys can protect you and your employees in the following ways:
- Develop and maintain an I-9 compliance plan for your business;
- Perform an internal audit of all I-9 forms to ensure that your business has the ability to promptly comply with an audit from governmental agencies;
- Correct any errors found on your employees’ I-9 paperwork;
- Train your staff on I-9 procedures and verification;
- Prepare your I-9 documentation for audits from the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and/or the Office of Special Counsel for Unfair Immigration-Related Employment Practice of the Department of Justice;
- Respond to Notice of Inspection (NOI) from ICE or DOL;
- Respond to Notice of Intent to Fine (NIF) for noncompliance violations;
- Defend your hiring practices during government investigations;
- Review and audit your H-1B public access files; and
- Assist with negotiation and settlement of penalties which may arise from failure to comply with all I-9 verification procedures and/or H-1B violations
We assist clients in obtaining the following types of visas:
B1/B2, E1/E2/E3, H-1, L-1, TN, R, P, K, and O visas.
Employment based visas; Investor visas; and
Family based visas.
We also assist clients in obtaining their US Citizenship.